Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Catching Up

Originally I had wanted to keep my English blog and my Japanese blog even, so I would refrain from writing in here. Apparently though the days where I want to write a Japanese entry are few and far between, so i though that to just stick to this one regularly might be better after all.

Since I wrote last a lot of things have happened, but I'm not going to take the time to record them all. Almost a month has passed since school started. Since then I've changed my schedule around more than once, and today I was thinking about doing it again before the add drop deadline passed, but that's probably not a good idea.

Up until now I've had a a bad day, or at least I don't feel good about the day that I've had. Maybe tonight will be better. At 5:00 I'm going to see a conversation partner, and then hang out with a friend. But I don't want to bring my sour attitude with me... Should I take a nap to try and brush it off? Maybe play some music? That's probably a good idea, though I have to get these questions done for Antro/Bio done tonight so that I'm free tomorrow to go and watch a movie.

Japanese depressed me today. We went over a video and apparently we were supposed to fill out the accompanying worksheet before class, so I had no answers to give in terms of discussion. One of my friends from Middlebury sat next to me, and I saw all of his answers neatly written out, while his homework was largely free of red ink.

Maybe I can write about how the evening went later.

No comments:

Post a Comment