Today I woke up at like 12:30. Why do a lot of my blog entries start out like that? Maybe because it's the first fact of the day you have to face when you've slept through over half of it. Now I'm sucking on dorm coffee like it's water in an attempt to wake up and get something productive done today. Ever since I bought half and half the coffee that I make is now drinkable, and I'm very proud of that fact.
Looking at my last entries promise to write every day makes me smile, I think it's been over a month. When you get out of practice with something getting back into it seems harder than even starting in the first place. So if I'm going to write every day, instead of saying that I will I should just do it; the proof is in the pudding.
Sundays are awful. They're just the time that's before Monday, and a day when you have to do everything that you've neglected to do in the past two days. At least that's how it is for me. Today I have to do my study questions for Anthro/Bio, not my favorite class... All of my weekly homework for Chinese, and then my story for Creative Writing.
One thing that's interesting is that I see that people have been posting comments on my blog. Really didn't expect that. See, I thought it people would comment I would get some sort of email saying "Someone actually found your blog!" and then you could see the comment, but it looks like people for a long time now have just been popping in out.
Funny thing is is that there are a lot more comments on my Japanese blog than my English... Hm....
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment