There's this Korean orange tea stuff that I absolutely adore. When I say "tea" you'd think of tea leaves or tea packets, but this stuff is different. Actually I don't even know if it's tea, but for now I'm calling it that. At least on the bottle it says "Honey Citron Tea" in English, and then some other things in Japanese and Korean that I can't read. Like a vat of jelly or something it comes in a huge jar. You take a couple of tablespoons full of what basically is orange goop and mix it with hot water to make the most delicious hot concoction you could ever imagine. How this stuff never made it to America I'll never know, I can only get it in the Asian market here in Ann Arbor. The first American company to catch on will be billionaires for sure. You can add a lot to make it really sweet, or just a little to flavor your hot water. Now I sound like a commercial, but I really like it.
Recently I've been doing a good job of keeping on top of things. At least I don't "think" I'll have to get up early tomorrow to play catchup. Tonight I'm memorizing the Chinese vocab for tomorrow's quiz, I can be proud that I'm doing it the night before instead of the morning of.
Even though I'm not as studious as I was last year, I think I can say that I'm a lot happier. So I'm going to get a B in Antrho because I would rather spend my time living my life than memorizing the different families and geneses and orders and kingdoms and species of some one hundred different monkeys. Whatever, as long as I don't get a C.
...Yeah, that would be bad.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment