Day three without stopping. Now I feel like I'm on a roll, but if I say that I know that tomorrow or the day after I'll forget to write and the whole thing will have been a waste of breath. Today is Tuesday, one of the worst days of the week, but at least it's finished. Most of my homework, at least everything that I have to do, is now finished, and the only thing that I have to debate with now is whether or not to go to the gym.
Really I should stop thinking about it and just go. After I go I could say that I am glad that I did, I don't feel so tired, etc. But it's cold outside and I really am tired and... Well, and some other excuses.
At least next week is fall break. Finally. When I say Fall Break, I mean that there's no classes on Monday or Tuesday, but at least that's something. All I want to do is sleep all day, maybe I could save up my hours for the time that's coming ahead.
Ah, too sleepy, I lost to the gym. Maybe if I'm feeling really perky I can go tomorrow morning. My first class isn't until 11:00 after all.
We'll see how it goes.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment