Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Japanese Class

Every time I go to Japanese class, I go thinking "Maybe I should give it a chance this time" and end up leaving wishing that I had dropped it before the deadline. Now I have to keep it up for the rest of the term. You shouldn't have to leave a class feeling like a dumbass...

For the past couple of months I've been out of practice of writing a blog. Not that I necessarily regret it, I think I've just been too busy. But it feels good to sit down and write again, even if it's just for a little bit. Maybe it would be better though to get up in the morning and right instead of trying to do it in the middle of the day or at night. You can't start out with a bad day, or a great one for that matter, so that would eliminate a lot of the venting that makes up most of this blog.

Now I'm just sitting in front of the computer at East Quad, trying to forget about my sore throat, headache, and upcoming midterms and just unwind, but it's hard. When I relax, I feel guilty for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment