Today was, as we call in the business, a "Bad Japanese Day". All day yesterday was spent correcting my five-page paper that I neglected to read the comic we covered in class today. Apparently, so did everyone else, so at least I wasn't alone in the aspect. Spouting BS is all well and good but generally you need a basis to start from, I had absolutely nothing, and was watching the clock, praying that I wouldn't be called on. Now I'm so far behind on the reading I'm not sure if I should spend the afternoon trying to catch up or screw it and go see a movie with everyone else. With only a few days left I think I have an obligation to stick it out and study, though it seems I have this mental attitude that Middlebury is finished.
What am I going to do with myself when I finally get home? Sleep I guess, and gain back any weight I've lost before college. Such is life; though I'm glad to have a break before I start in again. Going from Middlebury to UM would be depressing, out of the pan and into the fire. But if you look at my schedule, it's pretty tame.
Time for a capella group, which I've skipped in and out of the entire time here. This is the last time though, so I figure it'd be fun.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment