Thursday, August 13, 2009

The End

Tomorrow I go home.

Middlebury ended in a sort of whimper. First the final exam on Monday, then the final projects on Tuesday, the banquet on Wednesday, and the final class today. Things one by one disappeared until there was nobody and nothing left. Cronin and Brandon left today, they've probably gotten home by now. All of our teachers too have sort of vanished. Someday I hope to see everyone again.

My final thoughts of Middlebury are, overall, good. While I can't say that I enjoyed this experience, I know I took a lot from it. Maybe someday, a very long time from today, I'll come back here. Maybe.

But now, I'm going home, and what sucks is that it's going to take me two days to do it. Saturday night sounds like a long ways away, even though it's the day after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment