Thursday, August 27, 2009

We're In The Money

And then there were eight.

Ok, so really seven, but I'm still counting my old conversation partner in there, who I haven't heard from this summer but I'm assuming he'll still be good for the upcoming year. That's not too bad, right? Say you see one a day, and then two on one day and then I'll be fine.

(As long as I keep saying that to myself.)

Not in a terribly great mood today. Sometimes all of this divorce shit just gets to me sometimes, and I don't want to deal with it anymore. But it's not a choice, it's just a fact of life. We all have to keep moving along, whether we want to or not. This time it's about money; but I guess it's always about money. College is expensive, and this year I'm having a hard time making sure that things fall into place. And it's not just tuition. There's books, clothes, and hanging out with friends occasionally. All of this costs money, even if you don't indulge.

But where can it come from? That's the million dollar question of these past few weeks, and nobody has an answer. At least the GI bill came through, that should help some, if everything is approved.

Whatever, everything will be ok; I just can't wait to get back to college so I can ignore this epic drama that's my parents divorce a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment