Saturday, August 8, 2009

Percentage Wise

All I have left to do is a test and a presentation. And then I'm done. Done forever and I never have to come back.

As for the test, it'll come and go, and that'll be the end of it. Sure I can study for it, but there's only so much you can do. Read the reading material, again, look over the grammar, and try and memorize vocabulary for the oral test. That's all. Anything else it out of your hands. Whenever I lose points on a test, it's usually not because of not knwoing the material, but of a general sense of sloppiness, which I don' think can be helped. Small mistakes like that slowly get better with time, but for the moment I'm stuck. That, and there's not much that I can do to change my average; it'll either get a little bit better or a little bit worse. Right now it's an 88.5, which isn't flat out horrible, just a little bad. Problem is is that "little bad" makes up 60% of my overall grade. Just now I tapped it out on the calculator, i'm about at a 88%. Even if I got a 100% on the next test, it would change my average to a whopping 91%.

College is awesome like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment