Right now I have six conversation partners. Six. And right now I'm starting to think that's too many, that I'll want to kick myself later for signing up for this, but I just can't help it. Getting a new conversation partner is like meeting a new friend and improving your language skills at the same time. So cool, and I get so geeked out about it. Actually I want one more for Chinese. Just one more wouldn't hurt, right? Right?
Recently I've been getting geeked out about language learning in general. Today I found some really neat sites for learning, and I was so excited you'd think it was Christmas or something. And it basically was, except a lot cheaper. Now I can listen to Japanese podcasts! Not podcasts about learning Japanese, but real Japanese podcasts. That's just the coolest thing ever! And now I can watch Japanese TV, and all of this is for free! "Oh, happy day!"
Just talking about it I get so psyched and it's like I'm a geek at a Star Trek convention. But I'm just so glad that I'm excited about what I'm learning in school. My future seems so bright, I think that I'll be a great professor someday. That's my dream, and I know I can get there.
My river painting is coming along, but right now it's still in the boring stage. Maybe if I let loose with the paints I can get it to flow a little more. My next mode of attack is to darken the land masses so that the sky and the river stand out more in comparison. Will it work? Only time will tell...
No comments:
Post a Comment