(Japanese) Have you had an experience in which you've ventured to do but failed, or in which someone has misunderstood you? Use these various grammar points:
Now, for the life of me, I can't think of anything to answer this question with. Like everyone else I've failed a number of times, but none I can think of after "daring to do" or "venturing to do" something. Maybe speaking Japanese with Brandon and Sara? Maybe it'll have to be that.
Next year's classes are starting to be a problem. Two, at this point, are completely undecided, and wont be decided until I take the placement test for Japanese the day before classes start, on Labor Day. Why would they schedule it to be that late? Maybe it gives me more time to study, but it also gives me more time to worry. Will I pass? And then there's the mysterious "fourth class". What will it be? Being optimistic, if I pass the class, I'll have four credits to work with. What I really want to do is take Korean or Chinese, but those are both five credits and would push me to 19, in which I think you have to pay more, and I wouldn't have much time for fun. That, or Creative Writing in the RC. That would be incredible.

Summer still has 7 weeks left to go and this is all I can think about. Right now, I want to go back and see everyone, eat the horrible horrible food in East Quad's cafeteria, feed the squirrels, drink bubble tea and watch Youtube with Brandon and Sara.
And yet I know, that once I get back there are get settled in, I'll wish I had appreciated my summer more.
P.S. Middlebury weather is awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment