Right now everyone's in the Hepburn Zoo, the large space above the main lounge in the dorm, throwing a party. I went for a little while, but found it boring and ended up back here in my dorm room. As if this is more exciting. Whatever, I don't like parties. At least the kind that are associated with the term "party". Bad music, bad alcohol, and a room full of people you really don't know. Really, quite the time.
Even though I say that, I can't say that I'm enjoying this either, working on my presentation that's due over two weeks from now and memorizing vocab that's going to be on a daily quiz on Monday. None of it has a point, I'm going to spend my time here to get a good grade on something that's not even going to affect my grade here. A transfer grade that few people will ever see, and no one will care about.
This reminds me of middle school, and I hate myself for it. For being moody and feel sorry for myself; if I wanted to have fun, there's a party 15 seconds from my room. All I would have to do is just be outgoing for a little while, and everything would be fine. But I don't feel like doing that tonight, and I know there's nothing that's going to make me feel that way.
There's something that I want, but I don't know what it is.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment