Just a few moments ago I finished installing Microsoft Office onto my computer for about the 18th time today. And it opened. And, it works, at least for 30 days.
Today I come back from classes to my dorm for checking Facebook, email, along with any other social networking sites. My Mac tells me that it wants to update itself. Ok, fine, sure, whatever; make it quick. Among the updates is one for Microsoft Office, which feels a need to update about three times a week. Because that's how much Microsoft cares. Anyway, I install the updates, and Mac restarts with that lovely little mac chime. Everything is set, ok! Time to work on my final presentation, the Pokemon project.
When I click Power Point, the following message appears:
"We know you never actually bought this program you miserable little shit. You have three days to before your computer self-destructs. Find a real programing key. Or else."
Not exactly in those words, but close enough so that the effect can be fully realized I believe. Desperately trying to fix the problem so I can work on my project took the better part of my early afternoon, and now despite the fact that I don't have much homework I'm still behind.
Tomorrow I have to preform a short skit from memory for Rakugo Club. Only problem is, I haven't picked one yet.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment